May 16, 2012

Oral Test

May you start looking forward to a relaxing holiday!
:-)
Time to prepare for the oral test!
Remember there are two tasks:


  • A Monologue or Oral Presentation, where you must talk for about three minutes about a topic- from any of  those studied in class.


Always start saying:
Hello my name is... and I am going to tell you / talk about...



  • In the second Task (Interaction) you must have a conversation with your partner, trying to make it as natural as possible. Forget about the teacher, who will be taking notes, no matter how well or badly you are doing. Focus on your partner only- and make eye contact- that's vital to make the conversation flow and to help you relax.


GO HERE  (Saro's Blog) for some more tips.


I take this opportunity to thank you all for your hard work both in class and in this blog. I really appreciate your effort and continuity during the whole school year.


Congrats and


GOOD LUCK!
;-)


Dulce

4 comments:

  1. Bridget Jones5/17/2012

    Thank you for tips!

    Hope I pass the exams!... Also, the rest of the partners.

    Thank very much Dulce! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forrest Gump5/17/2012

    Thanks for your advices Dulce.

    Sometimes is really shocking discussing about whatever item with a record machine opposite you, and keep your mind clear, anyway, there isn´t any pain.

    I wish from here,good luck all my classmates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella Fitzgerald5/18/2012

    thank you!, this tips are useful, I hope remember them while I am speaking.:P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/13/2012

    Thank you Dulce! It´s perfect for improve my speaking!! See you soon

    Víctor Batista

    ReplyDelete

Questions without Auxiliaries

Questions without auxiliary from torrepacheco